Sunday, December 9, 2012

The Beginning

So, this first post isn't seen by many I assume, but for those who I convince to follow I'll lay out my expectations for this.  I'm starting a blog because why not, in the internet age it's probably the best way to get some writings and thoughts out in the collective conscious.  I'll be posting writings and random thoughts, and I would appreciate constructive feedback (please don't just say "I like it" or alternatively "I don't like it") and if you want me to write an expansion for certain stories I will be glad to put my mind to work for things like that.  I won't be offended if you don't like stuff, so don't be shy to tell me if something sucks.  I will be posting my first story real soon so enjoy my Attempts at Prose!
                           Sincerely, Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment